Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A-Z's

Got the idea from http://lisabttc.blogspot.com/ who got it from http://adventuresofendointhearctic.blogspot.com/

Thought it was a great idea while I'm up this early waiting to get back to bed :D

A. Age when you started TTC: Me- 29, DH- 30

B. Baby Dancing or Sex: BDing on the cycles we're trying, drunken hot sex on the cycles we don't ;)

C. Children wanted: DH wants 2, I would love 3 or 4. I'd be happy with just one at this point.


D. Dogs/Cats/Fill in Children: 3 dogs, 1 cat, and a bunch of fish :)


E. Essential Oils/Vitamins/Snake Oils: Prenatal (of course), Fish Oil w/ Vit D, Baby Aspirin, Metformin, Synthroid, Super Primrose Oil, Royal Jelly, Inositol

F. Fertility Meds I’ve taken: Clomid, Femara, Micro-HCG, Follistim, Progesterone Suppositories & Provera (guess those last 2 really aren't fert meds, but b/c I take them pretty much b/c we're ttc, then I count them as such)

G. Gain: Suprisindly not weight! At least something good came from all of this. Gained a better understanding of just how screwed up my body is and the lengths that I will go to get my take home baby.

H. HSG (Hystosalpingogram): Yep, all clear and everything looked good.

I. Infertile Pet Peeves: Oh man, where to start?! Ungrateful fertiles is my biggest. I HATE it when parents complain about their kids and think it's SO hilarious to suggest to us that we should just take their kids and it will change our mind. Oh ha ha.... excuse me while I bash my head open on this wall so I won't have to listen to your dumbass any longer.

J. Job title: Erm.... nothing...Wife, I guess :P heh

K. Kid’s names you’re afraid will be taken by the time you can use them: Zoey, Addison, Elliott, Alexander. We have the name Ziggy picked out as well, but don't think we'll have any trouble with someone taking that one lol.

L. Length of time TTC: 2 years and 5 months

M. Miscarriages: 2


N. Number of times you’ve switched OB/GYNS, REs, FSs: None. Same obgyn, and same RE that she referred me to

O. Ovarian quality: No idea... good I hope! EDIT: I guess I completely forgot that my ovaries don't work on their own. DER. But they seem to work fine w/ lots and lots of follistim :D

P. POAS or wait for AF: POAS! I am a pee stick champ!

Q. Quote from an obnoxious fertile: "If I liked being pregnant, I'd be a surrogate for you.", " Just take my kids and it will change your mind!", " JUST adopt!"

S. Sperm: Tastes gross, but gotta do what ya gotta do........ Ew... seriously though lol. Everything fine in that department.

T. Time you tried naturally: We tried about 7 months before seeking help. Wouldn't really call it naturally since I was trying to self medicate with a ton of herbal crap that never worked.

U. Uterus quality: Pretty darn good, but apparently not good enough for an egg to want to stick!

V. Vagina: Uhm... haven't gotten any complaints?

W. What baby stuff do you already have?: Just small decorative items for the nursery that I really need to continue working on. OH and the onesie that I surprised DH with when I got my first BFP.

X. X-tra X-tra Hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC journey?: In my RL, just 2. DH and my cousin. Others know we're struggling, but they don't know EVERYTHING.

Y. Yearly Exam (do you still go in even though someone sees your lady parts most months?: Yep

Z. Zits: Still get them, but not nearly as bad as I used to.

5 comments:

LisaB said...

Great list! I hate the stupid things people say! Ugh! I like your baby names :-)

Kristina said...

Haha! Thanks for sharing! You are too funny :)

Coco said...

LOL! Really enjoyed your your list! Fingers crossed for you two:)

Lindsey said...

Great list! I love learning more about other IF bloggers!

The Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.