Monday, May 16, 2011

Beta today, but BBT drop

Got a call back and went in at 10 to get blood drawn. The lab tech that took my blood was so sweet. When she heard that it was still just bleeding when I used the bathroom, she said there's still hope... even if it is fresh blood.
The RE and the nurse I usually see weren't very optimistic though and I don't blame them. I'm sure they've seen this same scenerio plenty to know what is going to stick and what isn't.
So in the meantime... I stay on the progesterone, and just wait to see what happens.

My temp dropped to 97.6something though. NOT good. BUT, I took tests today and they're def darker. So yeah, mixed signals.

I think this is going to end though. I hope I'm wrong... hope it's just maybe a twin or something that tried to implant but didn't make it and there's still another in there trying to hang on. I know that probably sounds awful.

Anyway... here are the tests from today

I'm still spotting. It did seem to let up some this morning, but has since picked back up. Still really only there when I use the bathroom, but there's a lot more than before and it's still fresh blood.
Feeling really wet down there like I usually do pre-AF.

No comments: