Sunday, May 15, 2011

Grr, stupid BM!

I was all set to test at noon. Get in a good 4hr hold, but oh no... I needed to have a BM!
I could've waited, but pfft, come on.. I tested anyway lol.

Looking back at the photos of the previous tests. The OPK is def darker than the noon test from yesterday, but lighter than the night time test. The HPT actually looks lighter than the noon test, but from what I remember, may be about the same as the night test. SO hard to tell from just photos. Specially ones taken in different lighting.
                                   

Maybe that noon test just had a lot more dye in it or something. *shrugs*
I don't want to think about losing another right now, even though that is still a possibility. AF still has time to arrive.......
Going to distract myself until about 1.

No comments: