Saturday, May 28, 2011

Feeling better

Not really emotionally.. not yet at least, but physically I'm feeling better.

Here's FMU tests
Getting lighter I think?
The FMU PP was really good, so yeah, I'd say getting lighter.

Not really bleeding anymore. With FMU, there was a slight peachy tint when I used the bathroom, but that's about it.

I'm still a bit sore down there. Specially my left ovary, but it's getting better. Not as bad as it was yesterday thankfully.

RE's office forgot to call with beta results. I don't care though. I would if my tests were still getting darker, but now that they're getting lighter, I know that this is ending and beta results don't really matter right now. Well, at least not until they reach 0.

Plan to get my drink on tonight if DH is up for it. Feel like a total lush saying that lol. Oh well. I want some skittles vodka. Never had it before but it's so purdy and sounds good.

No comments: