Sunday, May 8, 2011

Go away!

All of this hope needs to just get going already!
Let me prepare for the worst so I won't be so disappointed if this cycle fails! SIGH
I'm not even super hopeful or anything, I just don't want any of it.
This whole journey is just SO tiring.
Sigh, I know I'll just keep fantasizing about it all though. That's just where my mind goes.

Anywho... I had a pretty big temp drop today making my chart look even worse than it already did.
I don't think it's implantation dip or anything like that though. I've had this happen a few times before. Think it's just an estrogen surge or something. Nothing related to pregnancy.

Trigger is still treating me differently. My nipples are a tiny bit sore, but only just barely. Nothing nearly as bad as it has been before in past cycles. They're still large like they get from the trigger.

My right boob was feeling pretty funky yesterday. Took my bra off when we got home, and there was this kind of slight burning ache that persisted until I went to bed.

My throat is getting phlegmy again. Not sure what's up with that. I'm sure it's nothing though.
And yeah, that's about it. Nothing exciting.


Going up to inlaws land for a mother's day thing tonight. UGH. I'm not looking forward to it at all. Just more having to listen to them gush over SiL and having to hear her bitch and moan some more. Yippee :\
It was bad enough yesterday waiting for DH. Sitting in the car and seeing nothing but pregnant women and mothers in the area. There's a used baby clothes/items shop right there that is apparently doing a TON of business. UGH.
Only thing I am looking forward to is not cooking and bunnies... and even then, I'd rather stay home.

No comments: