Monday, May 23, 2011

Morning tests and Appointment Disappointment

First... here is my morning pee sticks. Technically taken with FMU. I woke up at 3am needing to PP.

Appointment was today, and unfortunatly, it was just a beta draw. SIGH!
Only person I got to talk to was the lab tech. She's so sweet, but she said something that really rubbed me wrong.
SHE wasn't trying to insinuate anything, but it makes me think that others might have been.
I told her that I was still testing positive.
She asked what sort of tests I was taking at home, so I told her all of the different ones.
She then tells me that she was told that an hcg lower than 20 wouldn't show up on a test.
Come on... we all know by now that that is a load of horseshit.
Now I have no way of knowing who told her that or even when, but I dunno... of course paranoid me keeps thinking it was someone there.
Maybe they don't believe that I've gotten positive tests which is why they were so quick to tell me to stop the progesterone without even doing a proper follow-up beta test.
It upsets me but of course... I have no way of knowing if what I'm thinking is even true.
I hope they don't think I'm a liar or some delusioned psycho.

No comments: