Saturday, May 14, 2011

Morning test

It's BFN. There COULD be a super faint something, but it looks like the test was scratched. Why do all the scratches and indents occur right where the 2nd line is supposed to pop up? So aggrivating!
But they're cheap so... yeah.

Bleeding is still occuring. It hasn't gotten heavier, but it's there when I use the bathroom. Just a tint on the tp when I wipe, but that's enough. I spotted my other BFP cycles, but that doesn't comfort me.
Guess will just have to wait to see what happens. If it gets heavier, redder, if the progest delays af. Whatever.

My temp was up this morning. 98.66. Took it at 2:20 though, which is about an hour early. Meh. It gives me a little hope, but not much. I've had other cycles where my temp stays up a few days in to a new cycle, so... yeah.

Once again,  just have to wait and see what happens. I already told DH that I'm spotting. I hate telling him. Feels like I fail him when this happens :(

No comments: