Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dizzy

We went out to dinner. Started feeling sharp left ovary pains. Nothing bad. Just uncomfortable sharp pokey aches.
That has lasted pretty much up until now.
We went to Walmart and I got a 3 pack of FRER, and a 3 pack of Answers.
The ONLY reason I got Answer tests again is b/c I wanted the same test to compare with the Thursday test I took. Obviously I wasn't expecting my last answer test to show a positive, but since it did, here I am with more of the tests.
So yeah.. for comparisons only and after this, no more.
FRER I'm just going to save for whenever.

We came home, I sat down at my desk, started to look at my pee sticks from earlier and started to feel dizzy. Thought it was in my head, but it slowly got worse.
I wasn't falling down or anything. It didn't get bad, just an off balance feeling without being off balance.
It got worse, got better, and I'm still feeling it now. Not sure what's going on, but hopefully nothing bad.

No comments: