Tuesday, May 31, 2011

RE

So, I finally got a call back from the RE's office lol.
Said that he probably called the wrong number.
Meh, whatever.
Anywho... my beta has actually gone up to 60 on Thursday. Still not a lot obviously, but no real reason to worry about that now since my tests have been getting super faint. Which reminds me that I need to take tests today.

But anywho, I go back in tomorrow for another beta and I think he wants to test my thyroid again.
He mentioned something called Thyroid Antibodies. The few links that I've looked at so far seem to basically say that this is tested to check for an autoimmune disease. Hashimotos or Graves.

RE really didn't go in to much detail. Basically just said he's been reading something and wants to test this thyroid antibody thing.
I honestly don't know if I've already been tested or not. All my obgyn ever told me was that my TSH levels were only slightly elevated which is hypothyroidism. So *shrugs*
I'm sure my RE will go more in to it.


EDIT: Just took a test. Definite BFN. Sad that that's a relief to see. I hope the RE has more ideas other than the thyroid thing. I'm already on synthroid dude. Not much more can be done unless I need to be on a higher dose.

Alrighty, off to go torture myself and try out this sugar wax stuff.... OUCH.

No comments: