Friday, May 20, 2011

Don't mind me, just torturing myself again.

Yeah...
So I think we all know by now that I'm going to take tests if I have them. Just a fact.
I took a test with some noon PP. It was a really good sample. A good +3hr hold.

Wondfo test showed a line pretty quickly. No squinting needed for this one. AND this was taken before the time limit as well, so it got a little darker.

Seeing how dark the line came up..... oh those POAS juices started to flow! I NEEDED to use another test.
I didn't want to use my remaining Equates, and there wasn't a point in using another wondfo. I could've used an OPK but meh.
So... that only left one option.... the First Response digital test.
I was actually thinking about using it yesterday, but decided, NAH.
Well, my curiousity got the better of me today and I ripped that sucker open before I knew what I was doing.
Used up the remaining PP I saved and waited... and waited.
That damn little clock blinker seemed to blink for forever! It only did it for a little over a minute, and yep....
TORTURE

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
WHY do I do this to myself???

Let me say that I have no illusions that this is going to turn out with me having a baby 8-9 months from now and I did just take it out of pure curiousity.
But still... seeing it come up a yes... NOW of all times..... UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

No comments: