Friday, May 20, 2011

No control

No, not a test.... that would've just made me take another. I'm talking about myself. I have absolutely NO control or willpower to speak of when it comes to POAS. SIGH

Here are tests I just took.... photo was taken before time limit. The lines darkened up a little more.
Yes, the OPK is a lot darker... HPT is darker as well, BUT, that's not really saying anything.
I guess my bladder just builds up all of the HCG in the afternoon.

I have to admit, I have been looking up information about heavy bleeding with BFPs.
Came across an interesting term called decidual bleeding.
Basically those women that say they had their periods during pregnancy, they had decidual bleeding.
For whatever reason, their body just gets confused and will shed part of their uterine lining except for wherever the baby is attached.
It can be lighter or appear just like the woman's normal period.

Could that be happening to me? Pfft, the hell if I know.
Do I think it is? No.
Do I hope so? Of course, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hopefully DH has a plan for us this weekend so I can take my mind off of this for a while. Just test, and then wait for Monday to come.

No comments: