Saturday, February 5, 2011

15dpt



Boy, you would think I'd be thrilled to be at this point b/c it means AF didn't arrive. NOPE, I'm not thrilled. More frustrated and worried.

So yeah, those are my tests for this morning. The wondfo is still showing a faint line. It comes up within about 2-3minutes and I really think there is color. But it's SO faint it's difficult to tell and to really rely on it.
Only took one answer test, but 2 photos.
Once again, the answer test had a grey 2nd line out of the wrapper which means it's probably a big indent.
The first photo of it was taken at the minute mark. It was showing the indent well.
The 2nd photo is at the 3min mark.

I'm still spotting/bleeding. It's still the peach colored stuff, but there is a lot of it. It hasn't reached my pad yet though. My temp did go up this morning. Yesterday it was 98.27, today is 98.43. So a pretty big jump, but, with the tests not really showing much of anything, and the spotting continuing and not lightening up.
I dunno what the heck to think.

1 comment:

One Cycle at a Time said...

I can swear I see a faint line in the top 2 pics too... Hmmmm... Can you go in for a bet on Monday? That would totally drive me crazy too!!!