Thursday, February 24, 2011

Do they have radar or something??

Seriously, does DH's family know when I'm feeling better so they can call up and just shoot that shit to hell?
I was feeling good today. Still sad yes, but good.
Everything was going so well. We were watching a movie, and the phone rings.
Guess who it is!
It's his pregnant sister. As soon as I saw her name on caller ID my soul sank.
I handed the phone over to DH and he talked to her. Apparently her dumbass wanted to ask him about some anti-nausea meds. Of course she wants to ask about something like that.... of course she does.
And DH..... DH is completely clueless. He doesn't get how awful I'm feeling. I know I don't give him much information though so it's partially my fault as well for his cluelessness.
After he got off the phone with her, he went in to the computer room and all I did was cry and then try not to cry even more.
My temper got the better of me and I yelled at one of our dogs, and he asked if something was wrong.
I told him I was in a bad mood and he asked why. REALLY????
My reply was something along the lines of, what else would it be?
After a few seconds, he guessed it and said something like, "but you weren't mad a minute ago."
I snapped his head off and told him I was and had been since SHE called.
He didn't say anything after that.

I hate feeling this way so much. I hate crying over this. I want to be one of those people that can be happy for family getting pregnant. That can look at them, and be around them, but I can't. I don't want to see his SiL. I don't know if I ever will. SHE is a constant reminder that we've failed... that my body is failing us. SHE is my reminder that I may never go through what she's going through. SHE is a reminder that I've lost 2... and she's going to probably be delivering around when I would've been. I can't stand this......

No comments: