Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sleeeeeeep

I needs it!
UGH another restless night. I just can't get comfortable. Tossing and turning all night long. Waking up every 30mins. BLEH. Even laying on the couch, which usually knocks me out cold was a waste of time.
I'm gonna be feeling it later today...

I've been drinking more liquids so will probably gain back some of the weight that was lost. I was really dehydrating myself so I could take tests. I really need to stop doing that *nodnod*
Speaking of tests, I ordered more OPKs and HPTs. Can't remember how many. I think 50opks, and 30hpts? Well I think 40hpts b/c the opks come with 10. It's something like that.

No flow yet. Still lots of red and tiny clots. Probably still have some progesterone in my system still. My temp dropped again today so hopefully it will start later.

No comments: