Sunday, February 6, 2011

16dpt



There are my tests for today. I didn't go crazy w/ the remaining FRERs and answer tests or anything lol. It's just 1 FRER taken in different lighting.
I was afraid that the FRER line wasn't any darker, but an awesome woman from the forum that I frequent tweaked one of the photos from yesterday and one from today and compared. It does look like today's is a little darker. That made me feel a lot better.
With no tweaks though, I think the OPK is the only one that is obviously darker. Before it was almost a +, now it def is.

I'm still nervous though. My temp dropped slightly today. Was 98.43 yesterday, dropped to 98.26. I'm trying not to think about that too much since it didn't drop a HUGE amount but still... a drop doesn't make me feel confident lol.

Still spotting. Story of my life! Thankfully it doesn't appear to be fresh. Well other than the peach colored stuff. I just wish it would stop.

I do feel a bit more nervous today, but there is still that underlying sense of peace. I dunno if it means everything is going to be OK w/ the pregnancy or just OK in general though.

No comments: