Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stats...

I was really debating if I should just wait for the 2nd beta or not, but decided I should just go for it now. As much as I would love a miracle to occur, it's not going to happen. Not this time.

Decided that I'm not going to post photos. I'm still taking the photos, but there's really not that much change week to week. I'll post comparison shots later down the road when there is an actual physical difference in the photos.


Stats

Weight- 209

Bust- 43.5
UnderBust- 38.25
Above Bellybutton- 41
Waist- 39.5
Pooch- 43.75
Hips- 45.25
R Upper Thigh- 26.25
L Upper Thigh- 26.25
R Upper Arm- 16
L Upper Arm- 16


Everything seems to have evened out unlike when I was taking measurements before. And the pound down from yesterday is always nice to see even if it is probably just water weight.

No comments: