Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's a love hate thang

As I've said many times before, and will say many times again. I HATE exercising. I hate the strain, I hate the sweating, just everything.
But god do I love the edorphin rush afterwards. Just makes you feel so good. AND that sense of accomplishment is a big plus as well.
Now to just get that rush after giving birth :P

Lets see. I did P90 Sweat & Sculpt in that order.
I didn't bother with the abs.
I really think doing the sweat first helped me do better w/ the sculpt workout, Well, at least the lunges and squats part. I usually maybe do only 1 or 2 lunges and squats and I quit, but I did almost all of them this time b/c my legs were nice and warmed up from the cardio exercises. Only reason I couldn't do all of them was just b/c I was getting tired.
It was a really good workout though. At least IMO hehe

I weighed myself before starting and it was back up to 213... almost 214. I think it was 213.8 or something like that.
So yeah, I think it only went down before b/c of water weight. I was hoping it would stay down but I'm not gonna beat myself up over it. So long as it keeps going down from this point on.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Good for you for doing P90. I can never seem to find the ambition to do it. I'm like you, too, in that I HATE working out. I hate all of it. But I'm getting addicted to seeing smaller numbers on the scale.

Keep up the good work!