Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Really body... really?

Right before we left for the RE, I started feeling wet down there. Being paranoid, I went to the bathroom and checked.
I wiped before actually using the bathroom, and there was light red blood w/ a tiny clot on the tp.
I used the bathroom, and wiped away more light red blood. It wasn't a whole lot, but it was enough to make me think that this wasn't going to end well.
In the toilet, there was a glob of something. It was white w/ clots in it. I was afraid it was tissue, so I did pick it out of the toilet. It was just some of the suppository goop w/ tiny clots stuck in it. Gross, but I felt better that it wasn't tissue coming out.

I was still convinced that this was it though.
Get to the RE, go get blood drawn, and get told that the RE likes to do betas every FOUR days. WHAT???
The lab tech said that they'll probably have me come back Friday or maybe even Monday b/c they don't do betas on the weekend!! UUUUUUGH.
So yeah, THAT sucks.

I'm still having some tiny clots. They look almost stringy. When I put the progesterone sup in though, there was barely anything on the applicator except for a hint of brown.
Who the hell knows what my body is doing. I don't even think it knows.

I know try not to worry and all that jazz, but it's pretty impossible. I'm feeling OK now, but it's not going to last long.

No comments: