Sunday, February 13, 2011

Facebook. BLEH

Even though I love the internet and could not imagine life without it. I just can not get in to these websites like Facebook, Twitter or hell, even myspace.
I've never even been to twitter. I think I signed up for myspace and visited it maybe 4 times total. And Facebook, I only have it b/c of the cousin I speak with.
I've accepted friend requests from other family members but I don't talk to them. I don't want to.
Anywho... I went on Facebook tonight to accept DH's friend invite. He just joined the other day b/c he wanted to see photos his coworkers posted.
I go on, and see that a different cousin has just given birth to a son. BLEH.
I was never close to her, but I used to be with her sister.
Not really any negatives to say about her or anything... it just made me sad for myself is all. Which is one of the main reasons why I'm glad that I don't Facebook.
I see so many women upset over Facebook announcements from friends or past friends and such who exclaim that they're pregnant and I'm just happy I don't have to deal with that.

Oh wait, one negative thing to say about her. She posted a comment complaining that she always had to hold her baby or he'd cry. Really bitch??? If only we all had a LO that wanted to be held and cuddled. If only we had that "problem".

No comments: