Wednesday, February 23, 2011

On a different note

Should probably mention things that are occuring with my body right now.
Not sure if it's good or bad, but it may be useful to have this info down the road maybe.

I've been getting a lot of dull headaches. Taken tylenol as soon as I feel them coming on. I know yesterday and today has probably just been from the crying though.

My face is still breaking out. Not as bad as I thought it was going to though. Still breaking out on my forehead and around my temples where my glasses sit.

Felt a little bit of aching/pinching in the right O area when I was working out. Not sure if this is still a cyst or not though. I haven't felt anything other than that today so I think my cysts have already gone.

I did take an opk this morning. Line on it as usual but nowhere near being a +. Not that I was expecting it to be or anything.

Hooha is feeling much better today. I'm sure I'll have at least 1 more day of rest. Nothing like a crying depressed wife to turn off the DH.

And I think that's it. Probably not but that's all I can think of right now.

1 comment:

Kerrik said...

Lisa,
Have you thought about seeing some kind of acupuncturist or naturopath to help with your cycles and your hormones and analyze your diet?

I know weight loss and sugar regulation are biggies for us PCOS girls, but I really think acupuncture and possibly even the chinese herbs, are really helping with my cycles. I used to get multiple LH surges each cycle before ovulation (bad news for my eggies) and very heavy, clot filled periods. Now I seem to have more even cycles, with a longer Luteal phase, less clots and less pain, my acne has calmed down a lot (though it is still there) and my hair is even growing in (at least according to my stylist). I take a slew of vitamins (B complex, Alpha Lipoic Acid - good for sugar regulation - Omega 3-6-9 which is supposed to be really good for PCOS symptoms, and some others).

Don't know if any of this is helpful, but I thought I would mention it.

K