Thursday, February 24, 2011

P90 is so good

I hope to one day be up to a fitness level to even attempt P90X, but until then, I'll stick with my regular lil P90 videos.
Just did Sweat 3-4 circuit. It's still all the same exercises as the 1-2 but adds in extra reps and goes a bit faster. REALLY good workout.
I'm not sure I'll be able to do the 3-4 with sculpt afterwards. May have to stick to doing 1-2 w/ sculpt. That's ok though since I've really just started out.

I have my official WI and 2nd measurements tomorrow. I've been weighing before I get dressed to workout and it's down a little, but I know that can easily go right back up. Hopefully it won't though.

Feeling a little better today. Not wanting to cry at the drop of a hat, but I'm still feeling really down and depressed.
Thinking about all of the great things DH's sister is going to experience and just dreading that I'll never have that.

No comments: