Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Ouch! *whisper* down there....

Damn our sexcapades! They've left me all raw and sore down there. DTD last night and although great, sure didn't help matters.
Going to have to take a break for a few days to heal up. Booooo b/c we're getting the wedge today. Oh well. It's not going anywhere... and tonight can be about DH ;)
I'll take photos of everything we get today. Yes it's all sexual things so if you're not comfy with that, here's your warning for the later post.
We ordered some more stuff last night too. Heh... hopefully will get that later this week. I'll post more on that once we do get it.

I'm still feeling pretty banged up and sore so I'm taking today off to rest. I think by tomorrow most of my bruises won't be bothering me... specially the big butt one.

No comments: