Sunday, February 27, 2011

The inlaws

DH's parents had to come over tonight so they could use our computer to do their taxes (we always buy TurboTax).
I was dreading them coming over. DH's mother is a bit of a nosey type. Thankfully though and to my surprise, she didn't mention a word about anything. DH must've told her not to or something. OR maybe she just figured she shouldn't, who knows.
I know she's told everyone else by now though. Why?
Because about 10-15mins after they left, DH's aunt called to see if they were still here.
When I informed her that they had already left, she asked me if I was ok. UUGH.
I don't want to sound like I resent them caring... I just don't want it brought up. As soon as she asked it, the tears started to flow. Thankfully she didn't keep me on the phone much longer or she would've gotten an ear full of ugly sobbing talk.
Just shows me that even though I'm ok most of the time, as soon as something or someone reminds me of why I'm sad, it hits me like a ton of bricks. I honestly don't know how I'm ever going to face his sister. She's just going to keep getting more pregnant. It's not like I can avoid them for forever, and I don't want to.
Maybe when we're actually trying again, I'll be able to.

Oh and no insurance letter yet. UGH I want to smack DH. Frickin procrastination. He had plenty of time to do it today, but oh no, he had to do other stuff, and then his parents came over and had to use his computer so blahblahblah. Pissed at him right now for not writing it. He has something tomorrow as well. I told him, he's not getting out of doing it on Tuesday.

No comments: