Tuesday, February 15, 2011

RE appointment today!

MAN! He better have some ideas on what is going on. I feel it that this has something to do with implanting or failure to implant. It's just too much of a coincidence that both of my BFPs start off the same and end the same. This one ending a bit sooner, but still... same thing!

No loving last night. I just can't while I'm on AF. Even if it's just a little bit of spotting or something, I can't do it. Back in the day we tried DTD while I was on my period, and BLEH that was not fun for either of us.
Just no... no. I want it, BOY do I want it, but I can wait. I've waited this long, I can wait another week or however long this lasts.

I'll be back later with the update on whatever the RE tells us.

1 comment:

LisaB said...

Good luck! I've been thinking about you. Hugs.