Thursday, February 24, 2011

One last thing

Before I head to bed.
After exercising tomorrow. I'm going to work on the wall sticker out in the living room. Not the big swirly one, but the zombie one.
Bad photo, but this thing

It's above the door that leads in to the sunroom. It's a bit out of place, so I'm going to add a hell of a lot to it tomorrow and however long it takes. It shouldn't be too long for most of it.

The rest of it may not really match the lil zombie and his victim though. From what I have sketched... it's going to look like Tim Burton threw up all over the entry way lol. Looks cool in my sketch but we'll see how it turns out.

It's something that will hopefully keep my mind off of all of the depression stuff. At least for a little while until I feel like continuing the nursery mural.

No comments: