Sunday, February 6, 2011

So much for just a dull headache

Have had one since waking up this morning. Thought it would go away on its own but nope.
While grocery shopping, I started getting quick hot flashes.
Right now, I can feel my headache getting a little worse and my face is completely flushed. My cheeks are rosy pink right now like I've been blushing.
Not sure what's going on, but if it means the little bean is sticking around, then bring it!

I honestly can't wait to get more pregnancy symptoms. I will gladly throw up every day. Or have to pee every 10 minutes. Or whatever else women complain about during pregnancy if it means I'll have a healthy baby in 9 months.

Going to go lay down a bit and see if that helps the headache.

1 comment:

pookiedoo87 said...

Hoping your little one sticks!