Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Eh

Exercise today came a little later, but I did P90 Sweat 3-4 again today.
I started to do the jumping jacks along w/ the video but MAN, I felt extremely heavy and weighted down. I couldn't do them so just ran in place. Not sure what that's about but bleh.

I got my Paleo book today! WOO!
It's called The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet author is Robb Wolf

Haven't started it yet. I've been looking through his website on the forums. Seems like a lot of the people still include dairy in their diets so that will be good for DH.
Most if not all of them go for organic or grass fed meats though. That's just not going to happen for us right now unless we can find something that's cheap. I've been looking at local farms, but everything is so expensive.
Store bought meats are just gonna have to due for now until we can figure out something. Maybe head to the farmer's market this weekend and see if we can find anything.

Alrighty, going to go start the book. Hope it's a good read.

No comments: