Monday, March 21, 2011

Just not hungry...

That is certainly a new feeling lol. NOT feeling hungry at all. I only ate lunch b/c I have to take something with my metformin.
Still, how often can people actually say that on a diet they're trying. That they're not hungry. NICE!!! lol

Anywho, here is my hodgepodge lunch. It doesn't look or sound very good though lol. It's left over pork chop. Yes those are pork chop bones. DH is picky about his pork chops and a bit of a wuss when it comes to gnawing on the bone to get the meat off of it lol. I'm not though so hand that crap over and I'll go to town on it! :P
Also a large hard boiled egg, and about a half cup of salsa.

Like I said, I wasn't very hungry, and I didn't feel like fixing anything so that's what I came up with lol.
We're def going to have to go to the store on Wed to get more veggies. Feel like I need to eat more during my lunches.

No comments: