Friday, March 11, 2011

Yum Yum in my tum!

I decided I wasn't going to have a big breakfast this morning. I'm just not hungry in the mornings and I don't think I really need to eat it that often.
I had a hard boiled egg, 1 turkey sausage link and a slice of apple and that was it.

That turkey sausage was pretty darn tasty though!!! Frickin delicious actually lol.
I was a bit hesitant to get it b/c it lists dextrose as an ingredient. It's something like that active form of glucose, but it's the same stuff that's in animal fats and plants. So I'm thinking it's ok. Not ALL the time b/c it is still a sugar basically, but it's not that bad. At least I think lol.
I'll look for no any kind of sugar added, but if I can't find anything, then I won't feel bad about getting this stuff again.
Maybe down the road we'll go to the whole foods store and they'll have better options.

I think I'm going to call the RE's office today for the provera. Yes, I'm impatient!! lol I mean I'm on day 27... I'm not going to O on my own, so what the hell is the point of waiting. I'll get AF on the 23rd probably, and hopefully start injections again on that Friday.
I'm going to wait to leave a message though. I hate actually talking to someone :P

No comments: