Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Had a soda

Yep. I sure did.
It's hard giving it up when you've been drinking it so much.
It was just a diet caf free orange flavored soda though so it's not like I chugged down a can full of sugar.
I plan on having one once a week. It will be my treat :D

Dinner tonight was slow cooker pork. Used an 8oz can of tomato sauce, 1 can of fire roasted tomatoes, sliced zucchini. And cooked it on low in my crockpot for about 12 hours. It needed some spices though. Just not a fan of no spices food. Needed salt and a few other things and ended up pretty good. I topped my serving w/ some pickled jalapeno.
Also sauted some asparagus. Yum yum.
I am getting a little hungry. I already had a slice of ham. May have a boiled egg if I'm still hungry later.

Boy I wish I had something witty to say but I really don't lol. Right now all of my focus is on this paleo thing. I'm sure once I get used to it, it'll be 2nd nature and I can do something else with my attention :P

No comments: