Friday, March 18, 2011

Poor DH

He thought we were going to cheat this weekend. Pfft. We've already discussed that we'll have a nice big cheat AFTER the 30 days, but I guess he pushed the 30 days part out of his head lol.
I dunno why he's aching so much to cheat. He had pizza AND a regular soda on Weds when he went out with friends.

Ordered some coconut flour, almond flour, coconut creme, coconut nectar, and coconut crystals last night. Had to order them from different places but whatever.
The place that I got the coconut flour and creme had decent prices on their items, but charged a ridiculous amount for shipping.
Oh sure they had a cheaper shipping.... that takes 2-3weeks. Frickin seriously?? WHY? I could understand if this place was in a foreign country and the items had to go through customs and all that mess, but the place is in NEVADA. Why on earth would it take 2-3 weeks for ANYTHING nowaday?

Diet has been going well. Even though I'm cooking with the coconut oil ALL the time & I'm going to be getting the flour and things... I still can't stand the smell of the stuff. It seriously makes me sick smelling it.
Like with scrambled eggs. Thankfully most of the time the oil doesn't smell, but with eggs, for some reason it does and it STANKS.

Erm... I had this posted all written out and an error deleted it.... not sure what else I rambled on about so I'll stop now.

No comments: