Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's gonna happen

Just one more day and Paleo will happen. It's gonna mean a lot more planning and cooking on my part, but I am totally prepared for it. I just hope our grocery bill won't be THAT bad. I'm still not looking forward to it.
I'm totally pumped for this diet though. And if all goes well, then I'll stick with it and maybe have cake or something every once in a while if I'm really craving it and will probably reintroduce dairy back in as well.
I'm really putting a lot of hope in to this diet to help with my PCOS.

I'll post up the daily menu as we go along with it and rate how good or bad they are.
____________________

I'm having a little bit of spotting. Not sure what's going on with that. I'm only cd21, so way too early for any kind of AF thing. Probably just midcycle, hey your hormones are screwed, PCOS spotting.....

No comments: