Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Paleo pancakes? Bleh

Alrighty, so I fixed the simpler version of the paleo pancakes this morning. Consists of 2 eggs, half a cup of nut butter, half a cup of unsweetened apple sauce. Some cinnamon and vanilla and coconut oil to grease the pan.
Easy enough.
Pfffft.... damn things wouldn't flip! They're SO delicate. We ended up having scrambled pancakes lol.
The taste wasn't bad, but the texture was mushy. I HATE soggy bread and that is what it reminded me of. I only ate a little bit and DH ate the rest.
Oh and I also warmed up a handful of blueberries for the top and warmed up the left over turkey sausage.
The blueberries and sausage were good at least lol.
Hopefully whenever I attempt the banana version, those turn out better.

Sleep has been.... meh. Still waking up at least twice a night to pee. Last night was my own fault though b/c I did chug some water down before going to bed.
I woke up at frickin 3:30 today and didn't get back to sleep until 4:30, and DH's alarm starts going off at 5! UGH
Thankfully I get to go back to sleep though. YAY
Oh yeah, I was supposed to only report on when I slept well.. heh oops

Been getting some dull headaches lately. Wonder if it's from the diet or my hormones. Thankfully they haven't gotten worse, but the one this morning feels like it may. Took some tylenol just in case.

Oh and I forgot to mention. The pharmacy did call yesterday about my order, BUT the person who called had no idea that we are now covered and that the doc's office faxed over a copy of the PA thing. Hopefully they'll call back today with everything straightened out.

No comments: